Skip to content
To preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, we maintain the following privacy principles:
- We only collect personal information that we believe to be relevant and required to understand your order and to conduct our business.
- We use your personal information to provide you with better customer services and products.
- We may pass your personal information to other TCT Group companies or agents, as permitted by law.
- We will not disclose your personal information to any external organisation unless we have your consent or are required by law or have previously informed you.
- We may be required from time to time to disclose your personal information to Governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority.
- We aim to keep your personal information on our records accurate and up-to-date as needed.
- We maintain strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorised access to your personal information by anyone, including our staff.
- All TCT Group companies, all our staff and all third parties with permitted access to your information are specifically required to observe our confidentiality obligations.
By maintaining our commitment to these principles, we will ensure that we respect the inherent trust that you place in us.
Your Privacy Matters to Us
This section provides specific details of how we treat any personal information you might wish to provide us when you visit this site.
- We will strive at all times to ensure that your personal data will be protected against unauthorised or accidental access, processing or erasure. We maintain this commitment to data security by implementing appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure your personal data.
- The secure area of our website supports the use of 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology – an industry standard for encryption over the Internet to protect data. When you provide sensitive information such as credit card details they are not processed or stored on our system, but on the system of 3rd party payment provider. This Online payment service is provided by Paypal.
All practical steps will be taken to ensure that personal data will not be kept longer than necessary and that we will comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region concerning the retention of personally identifiable information.
- Both you and TCT Research Limited play an important role in protecting against online fraud. You should be careful that your account details including your Username and/or Password are not compromised by ensuring that you do not knowingly or accidentally share, provide or facilitate unauthorised use of it. Do not share your Username and/or password or allow access or use of it by others. We endeavor to put in place standards of security to protect your data.
- You should safeguard your unique Username and Password by keeping it secret and confidential. Never write them down or share these details with anyone. We will never ask you for your website store Password, in order to ensure that you are the only person who knows this information. When choosing your unique Username and Password for the first time, do not create it using easily identifiable information such as your birthday, telephone number or a recognisable part of your name. If you think your Username and/or password has been disclosed to a third party, is lost or stolen and unauthorised access to your account may have happened, you are responsible to inform us immediately.
Collection of Personal Information
- Marketing PromotionsOccasionally we may collect personal information from visitors to this site and those individuals that participate in a mailing list, contest or promotion. Such information is only collected from individuals who voluntarily provide us with their personal information. We may use this information to advise them of products, services and other marketing materials, which we think, may be of interest to them. We may also invite visitors to this site to participate in market research and surveys and other similar activities.You can choose to receive marketing and other promotional materials by email. If you do receive email or promotional direct mailings, you will always have an opportunity to opt-out.If at any time you would like us to cease sending you direct mailings, please contact us trough the online contact form. We will then, at no cost to you, act on your request within 30 days and ensure that you are not included in future direct marketing promotions. When clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of marketing emails, you will be unsubscribed immediately.If we do ask you to provide personal information, we will always specify the purpose for which such personal information is collected and ensure that it is only used for the purpose specified at the time of collection.
Notice to Customers Relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (the ‘Ordinance’)
This website is operated in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.